My middle name Feronia, after the goddess of freedom, absolutely influenced my personal and professional life. I went exploring the minute I could walk and I love the inspiration that comes from encounters with new people, places and experiences! Freedom to explore has always been a large part of my professional passion as well. Seeing possibilities and creating opportunities for others to develop is how freedom is showing itself in my profession.
With my marketing & business development expertise I assist organisations to create more value and long term positive impact.
Because of my work in various sectors, countries and disciplines, I have a wide range of hard and soft skills. From the start of my career, I have been deployed to set up new activities. Usually project-based because I like to put a dot on the horizon to work towards. Together with teammates. I am driven, creative, enterprising, strategic, resourceful, steady on course, have a good sense of humor and connect people and teams.
I enjoy simplifying complexity, experimenting and creating (re)new(ed) concepts, products and services.
Corporate social responsibility is always leading for me. Do you share my believe that together we can make prosperity for all possible, not by talking but by doing, connect with me via LinkedIn or send me an email on email@example.com.
What others say about me and my work
- She focuses on quality and impact
- “Baukje has an impressive background and experience in the international arena”
- “She deploys a wide range of skills based on years of experience in Africa and the Netherlands”
- “She inspires others because of who she is”
- “Baukje quickly understands complex matters and finds creative solutions”
- “She mixes clear, relevant information with a good sense of humor”
- “The foundation she laid helped us restructure the organization”
- YALTA | youth campaign in 4 African countriesAchieving SDG2, Zero Hunger, needs a transition towards more sustainable food production, with more socio-economic benefits and less environmental consequences. Agroecology aims to optimise interactions […]
- Private E-course | Transform idea to business conceptThis course takes aspirational entrepreneurs through all steps needed to transform their idea to a marketing based business set-up that gives them a head start.
- NLR | until No Leprosy RemainsBetween november 2018 and august 2019 I worked for NLR to transform and reposition their international brand. NLR is the international brand of the Leprastichting […]
- VentureDairy | Connecting farmersIn 2014 two dairy enthousiasts met and their joined passion for sustainable dairy farming and quality products sparked smart | dairy. Sharing their views on […]
- VSO | Interaction and conversion key in websiteVSO Nederland, part of the international VSO federation had a website that was no longer functional. Wish was to migrate to Drupal but the look […]
- ANPPCAN | New ways of fundraising + general marketing strategyThe African Network for Protection and Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) is renowned and highly respected in Uganda for her casework for children […]
- NVJ | marketing training journalistsThe Nederlandse Vereniging Journalisten has an academy that offers a variety of courses to member journalists. The course ‘Freelancen=ondernemen’ was lead by Peter Schneider a […]